Subject: Inquiry Regarding Budget Execution Data – Estonia
From: "Silvija Lansmane" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 08:28:15 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Team,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Silvija, and I represent
the Report Department at the Treasury Republic of Latvia. We are currently
engaged in a benchmarking exercise to enhance our practices, and we are
reaching out to gather information on budget execution data in Estonia.

To facilitate our research, we kindly request your assistance with the
following inquiries:

1.	Could you please provide the public webpage where you publish
budget execution data, if available?
2.	How frequently is the state budget data updated and published?
3.	Is there a predetermined date or a calendar schedule in place for
the regular publication of budget data?

We appreciate your cooperation and value your insights in this matter.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Silvija Lansmane

Senior Expert of Reports Departament

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

THE TREASURY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA (VALSTS KASE)

Smilšu iela 1, Riga, LV-1919, LATVIA

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.kase.gov.lv_&d=Dw
MGaQ&c=G8CoXqdZ57E1EOn2t2CVrg&r=UmCWIxg0vZpO8yapyS6pbhbTxITsf_1dZ_veWqX_Zk
w&m=0wudpGfGRLKwkTP6IOb0xsTpIFG6BE2r4Ice4-htJtc&s=zA_JSZbxsQTuutZyw112V7IV
EYLP6J8I2ap9CB7Df_4&e=> http://www.kase.gov.lv